* Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook email
* All projects need to be managed hands on from the start to finish.
* Involve actively in purchase, freight, supply, production, quality check and delivery to end user along with accurate customer invoicing
* Initiate and monitor specialty orders. Coordinate purchasing of required materials.
* Work with subcontractors to acquire pricing. Schedule and monitor to keep project completion on timeline.
* Assist designer as needed to Interact with customers to identify project requirements by developing information related to design, material, specifications and estimated budget.
* Assist designer by providing courteous and interactive support to customers by offering kitchen, bath, flooring and countertop options according to their requests as needed.
Work hours will be 8:30 – 5:00 pm M-F
Employment offers the following benefits: Salary, Health Insurance, 401-K, Paid Holidays and Vacation apply to this position and will be described in our Employee Handbook along with a confidentiality agreement